There is nothing more exciting for a homeowner than having a new kitchen. And with so many options, the possibility of ending up with something truly unique is very high. Consider a solid glass backsplash for your kitchen, and imagine how impressive your home will look with that single addition to your living space.
At CM Glass, we have witnessed an increase in the popularity of everything glass. Whether it is a kitchen backsplash, glass panels, a glass table, or glass railings, today’s homeowners are on the lookout for ways to make their properties stand out.
Call us today and let us visit your home for a no-obligation consultation and estimate. You will be sure to enjoy this amazing glass transformation.
Advantages of Glass Backsplashes
Turn Any Room Into a Work Of Art
A solid custom glass backsplash eliminates the need for grout lines that are required when you use tile. A custom glass panel made with colored glass or back-painted glass can be installed on a wall in a single sheet. The flat surface covered in clear glass will bring light to any area, turning it into a piece of art.
Customize Your Space
A solid glass backsplash will look sleek when painted in solid colors, allowing you to create a modern customized space of solid glass. Glass sheet backsplash panels require specialized installation in the kitchen or bathrooms, but they will create an image that reflects your style.
Show Your Style
At CM Glass, we can create a durable custom glass backsplash that will allow you to forget about installing tile in your bathroom, kitchen, or any room so you can create a space that shows off your style. When you install a glass backsplash, your room will transform into a work of art with materials and patterns that will be unique to your home.
Forget About Grout
Glass backsplashes are made with glass panels that reflect light and fill your kitchen or bathroom with the image of a sleek mirror in the color of your choice. When you purchase a glass backsplash, the professionals at CM Glass will install glass panels on the required field, turning any wall into a modern, unforgettable creation. You can forget about grout lines and the work they require to be kept clean and just enjoy your new glass backsplash for years to come.
Solid Glass Backsplash Options
At CM Glass, we can recommend the appropriate thickness of the glass backsplash. We also recommend:
- Glass with low iron content for backgrounds with no visible differences.
- Tempered or annealed glass to reduce the risk of the glass breaking.
- Transparent glass to showcase your favorite wallpaper.
- Frosted glass to match the color of your walls and provide your home with the right interior design image.
Glass Backsplash Installation
Prepping the area where your backsplash will be mounted is key to achieving long-term success. These are just some of the details we take care of at CM Glass before any job is completed:
- It is necessary to have a wall that is smooth and clean before a solid panel of glass can be mounted on it. Keep in mind that if you are getting a new glass backsplash for an older kitchen, there may be quite a bit of grease and dirt that needs to be removed before the new glass backsplash can be placed.
- When glass backsplashes are to be installed on bare, plaster, concrete, or brick surfaces, the area must first be primed with paint to ensure the surface will not damage the back of the glass.
- If the surfaces that are receiving the glass backsplashes have recently been painted, make sure to wait the necessary length of time to ensure the paint has cured properly. It is risky for the glass to come into contact with solvents or any other chemical products that can mix with the silicone adhesive and prevent the glass from adhering as it should.
CM Glass – Your Glass Backsplash Destination
The options of glass available at CM Glass can only be appreciated when you look through our catalog or stop by our showroom and witness their beauty in person. Whatever you can envision can be turned into reality. Give us a call today and let the glass items you want to be added to your home become a reality.