Serving South Florida for over 30 years, you can trust the quality and craftsmanship of CM Glass. We know glass and design. From sliding glass doors to glass cabinet doors, and other forms of architectural glass, CM Glass can build exactly what you are dreaming of. We have the installation expertise to give you picture-perfect mirrors, closets, and windows for your home.
SLIDING GLASS AND MIRRORED CLOSET DOORS
Choose from hundreds of features for your new sliding mirror doors, from handles to frame finishes.
Style And Options
CM Glass has different models, colors, frames, edges, and other options for sliding doors or mirrors. The most common types of glass used for closet doors are:
- Frosted glass: As the name suggests, frosted glass has been sandblasted or etched to have a white, frosty finish that diffuses light. These closet doors hide what’s behind, offering privacy.
- Tempered Glass: Also known as safety glass, this type of glass is four times stronger than standard glass and is used in many architectural glass designs. It is designed to shatter into tiny pieces that are unlikely to cut the skin rather than break into large shards. Mystique™ Duratuf ® tempered safety glass is a popular option.
Glass also comes in different colors. If you want to install glass doors that obscure what’s inside your closet, then we have an array of increasingly darker tints to choose from. We would be happy to show you some of the gorgeous designs we have created using tinted and other types of glass for our South Florida clients.
We collaborate with you to customize your closet doors to fit any space or style, from walk-in closets to other closets throughout your home. There are different types of sliding glass doors:
- Pivot swing: These closet doors require a lot of room to swing open. They rotate on a vertical axis or spindle. The hinges are located on the top and the bottom of the door rather than on the sides. They operate similarly to rotating doors, but because they open outward, they are better for bigger rooms.
- Bypass closet doors: Typically, two panels on separate tracks pass each other when opening the door.
- Rolling barn door: Similar in movement and track to a bypass closet, but each is on its own track
- Bifold doors: As the door opens, it folds 90 degrees out on either side. A bi-fold door provides full access to your closet space, unlike the aforementioned sliding closet door styles. Bifolds are great for closets in tight spaces.
- Pocket sliding doors: These slide into a “pocket” in the wall rather than taking up space in the room by folding out.
Glass doors also have customizable edge types. Glass edging is part of the manufacturing process, where we grind and shape the glass corners of your custom piece, whether we are making sliding glass doors, windows, or any other glass products we offer.
- Beveled edges have an angle or slant and fit into any style. Beveled edges are timeless, working well with a modern or traditional aesthetic.
- Flat polished edges create a slick, clean line for the perfect finished look.
- Pencil-polished edges are smoother and rounder than other edge types, making it a good choice for anyone concerned about sharper edges.
Door And Fit
You can count on us for an accurate and easy installation. Door hardware comes in different weight capacities to accommodate the weight of the glass in a closet door. We provide all hardware and accessories to get the job done right.
Your doors are attached at the top at a part called the header. The tracks at the bottom can be installed on any type of floor. The panels stand on high-capacity ball-bearing rollers to give you smooth and easy access to your closet. Ask us about our Smart Shut System, which allows for a very slow and quiet closet door closing.
Mirror Closet Doors
Mirrored doors also come in the same styles. Sliding mirror doors can be bypassed, bifold, and pocketed. Sliding mirrored doors are a gorgeous addition to any bedroom of any style, from modern to contemporary. When you install a mirror in a room, you create the illusion of space.
Our custom closet doors are manufactured to fit any opening size, especially longer openings. From solid to grid, matte or glossy, you can fully customize your closet mirror doors.
Adding frames around your custom door breaks it up nicely to update the look of your mirrored closet doors. Frames can also add geometric shapes or symmetry to a space, making it look more elegant.
SLIDING MIRRORED AND GLASS DOORS
There are many benefits to having sliding mirrored closet doors. First, they can brighten up your bedroom by reflecting natural light. They can also make a room look larger. They are durable, add functional value to any room, and can save wall space in your room.
SCHEDULE A FREE DESIGN & ESTIMATE
CM Glass designs all custom closet doors to match each client’s house and project goals.
We start the process by visiting your home, taking measurements, and listening to your idea of what you want the final result to look like. We also come up with solutions to challenges, like using space in a wall to save room.
We custom design and create all glass mirrors, windows, and doors at our factory. Call us today at (305) 261-4500 to get started on your dream design for custom mirrors Miami.
Browse through some of our recent work by visiting our Mirror Gallery. Our gallery has beautiful photos of projects we have completed. Our gallery can inspire new ideas or add to your current projects. We hope you enjoy it! If you prefer to see our work up close, please visit our showroom. We hope to see you soon.TAKE ME TO THE GALLERY